Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Amy and Dad- January 2009


This year Disney is celebrating birthdays. If you go to WDW on your actual birth date, they are letting you get in the park for free. But if you already have a ticket, then they give you a gift card for 75.00 to spend at the parks. Since i was still on bed rest, and was pretty much down in the dumps thinking i was never going to bend my knee again, mom and dad took me to Disney. Plus, it was me and Dad's birthday, so we definitely wanted to take advantage of the free gift cards.

Since I couldn't bend my knee, or walk, I rented an electric scooter! It was awesome...I was treated with royal treatment by Disney and we got to cut in front of alot of lines. I may just have to be crippled more often!



Took a mid day break in the nurses station...to clean my knee!...thanks Dad

Dad likes him some popcorn!

No comments: