Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mousefest 2008, Dec 10-14


I am involved with an online Disney community and every year, they put on an event down at WDW called Mousefest. This event is where Disney geeks like myself go down to the parks to hang out and get lost in the magic. A few examples of some of the meets are: going through the Pirates ride and pointing out all of the Hidden Mickeys, going on a scavenger hunt through the parks, or going around the World Showcase and trying a food or drink from that region. I have met alot of really great friends, and we meet up at the parks a few times a year other then the annual Mousefest event.
Mom has gone with me the past few years, so now we make it our annual Mother Daughter trip.

Some of my Mousefest friends:

Eric, Valerie, and Heather
Jana, Mike, and kids
Eric and Jon


a bunch of us...as we go from country to country
(me and mom are to the right of the man in the black shirt in the middle with his arm by his face)

Scavenger Hunt Pictures
The best dessert ever...an ice cream sundae with a stick of cotton candy on top!
Eating in the Living Seas
Merry Christmas!




No comments: